Experts will discuss and take questions on COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
Wednesday, Jan 13, 2021, 2:00pm - 3:00pm EST
You are invited to attend this live virtual event and ask questions either on camera or we can relay your questions to the panelists. Register to attend and receive the on-demand recording after the session is concluded.
- Dr. Georges C. Benjamin, MD - Executive Director, APHA
- Dr. Bob Hopkins, M.D - UAMS professor and division director of General Internal Medicine and chair of the National Vaccine Advisory Committee of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
- Dr. Tony Reed, MD, MBA - Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Temple University Health System and Chief Medical Officer of Temple University Hospital.
- Dr. Lana Dbeibo, MD - Director IU Vaccine Initiatives, Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Medical Director - Infection Prevention, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Dr. Benjamin Linas, MD, Associate Professor of Epidemiology, Boston University School of Medicine and a physician at Boston Medical Center.